If utilities are a significant expense for your organization, our energy management services are here to help.
Energy Ottawa offers a complete range of energy management services to help you evaluate your building systems, manage energy & water consumption, raise occupant awareness, and develop a plan to reduce utility costs.
Our list of services includes
- Find out how you stack up – Benchmarking of energy/water consumption and cost against similar buildings
- Do more than just pay the bills – Monthly analysis reports of utility consumption and cost
- Identify the opportunities – Energy audits (ASHRAE Levels I, II, & III)
- Should you be leading edge? – Feasibility studies for the implementation of new technologies
- How can you make sure this will work? – Engineering design of energy efficiency retrofits
- Get some help to offset the costs – Incentive applications for retrofits and audits
- Justify and celebrate your efforts – Monitoring & Verification (M&V) of savings from efficiency retrofits including establishing baselines, developing M&V plans, and developing metering plans to validate savings
- Create accountability for utility use and cost – Installation of metering systems for all utilities for billing, cost allocation, troubleshooting building operation, monitoring solar power system performance, and verification of utility savings
- Tune up your building – Retro-commissioning of existing buildings
- Improve your electricity costs on both sides of the meter – Demand response programs that pay electricity users to displace generation
- Take a holistic approach – Consulting for BOMA BESt green building labelling program